This site copyright 2018 by Garden of Eden Vapors LLC.
This website is owned and operated by Garden of Eden Vapors LLC, a Minnesota Limited Liability Company, referred to in this polcy as “we” or “us.”
You may contact us at email@example.com.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us: See what data we have about you, if any; Change/correct any data we have about you; Have us delete any data we have about you; Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our site may display interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our site. These are sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information interacting with our site.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is necessary in the operation of our website.
This website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously). This website will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with services such as making product recommendations and displaying personalized content.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on our site.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our site’s essential features. For example, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart or proceed to Checkout.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.