Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger
The Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger is a marvel in and of itself in the realm of battery chargers. The Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger is the world’s first oscillating charger meaning it has the capacity to rearrange the battery chemistry to rejuvenate and revive once thought worn out battery cells.
Additionally, the Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger design puts an emphasis on safety, consistency, efficiency and precision. The Hohm Base has the ability to auto detect the battery type inserted and adjust charging amps accordingly. Couple that with the 4 button panel and bright display and you have yourself one of the best battery chargers on the market today.
Most importantly and the main reason you’ll want this battery charger is the built in battery doctor feature that allow you to take older batteries, run the battery doctor feature on them and potentially restore new life into once thought toasted batteries
The Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger definitely set the bar high for other chargers given all of the added features, ability to charge fast at higher amp charge rates. When the Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger is in 4-Bay operation mode it charges at a 4A ouput and in 2-Bay mode is charges at 2A output. Additionally, the Hohm Base is able to use a 4 stage discharge and charge function which in turn, maximizes battery life and extends long term battery life.
If you are in the need for a battery charger and want a safe battery charger with tons of protections features built into it, look no further, the Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger is the charger for you.
Related Links: Hohm Tech Hohm Life v2 18650, Hohm Tech Sherlock Hohm v2 20700, Hohm Tech Hohm Grown 26650, Hohm Tech Hohm Work v2 18650, Hohm Tech Hohm School Portable 2-Bay Battery Charger, Hohm Tech Hohm Base 4-Bay Battery with Battery Doctor Battery Repair Feature
Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger Features:
- Compatible with Li-ion / LiFePO4 / Ni-MH / Ni-Cd Batteries
- Each slot/channel is individually controlled by independent Intellichips
- Four-stage charge/discharge algorithm (CC, CV, oscillation, micro-pulse)
- Binomial DV algorithmic technology (pinpoint precision charging)
- Tri-charge allows multiple charge/discharge rates: (0.5A, 1A, and 2A)
- Up to any 2 slots can utilize maximum AMP RATE. Using all 4 slots triggers 4A distribution for efficient input-power distribution
- BCM (Battery Chemistry Multiplier) is preset for simple & safe operation. Charge at 0.5A, discharge at 0.5A. Charge at 1A, discharge at 0.5A. Charge at 2A, discharge at 0.5A. BCSM (Batt Chem. Stress Match) is also 100% automated. It measures, monitors, and elevates any excess stress during oscillation and micro-pulse intervals to retain optimal +/- cycle.
- LCD displays real-time status (charge %, volts, mAh, and cycle time)
- mAh Detector: achieves current-state mAh capacity by using proprietary features of oscillation and micro-pulsing (charge/ discharge). Using this operation achieves real mAh at safe cut-off levels for battery cells
- Battery Doctor: uses amplified oscillation and micro-pulsing current to bring batteries to their utmost AMP & capacity potential
- Two-Tier Battery Bridge System. *Smaller batteries have dedicated groove inside each slot for secure placement
- 0V Auto-Activation feature automatically handles any 0V situation. Put battery in, Hohm BASE will handle the rest
- Overcharge & Overtime Prevention: Automatic safety feature cuts power to battery if the cell were to reach any of the preset volt values, binomial DV algorithm values, or time limitation values
- Buzzer alarm to alert of any irregularity or battery error occurrence
- AUTO maintenance charge if battery voltage drops .02V. *Leave battery in charger for a day or a decade…they will be ready when you are
- 166o STN screen displays each batteries’ real-time status, properties, and condition from nearly any angle. *STN enhanced LCD display
Hohm Tech Hohm Base Charger Specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 12V 2.5A
- Output (± 0.01V): Li-ion 4.20V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A, 2 x 2.0A)
- LiFePO4 3.60V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A, 2 x 2.0A)
- Ni-MH 1.43V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A)
- Ni-Cd 1.43V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A)
- Li-ion / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16430 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AAA, AA, C, D
- Operating Temp: 0oC – 40oC / 32o – 140oFSize (L x W x H): 160 x 116 x 52mm / 6.3 x 4.5 x 2.1in
Please Note: Batteries must be inserted with negative polarity towards the spring loaded end. DO NOT, under any circumstance, attempt to insert non-rechargeable and/or damaged batteries. Always use this and any charger under careful supervision.
As the consumer of these products please use caution and read all manuals, heed warnings and be safe. The info presented on manufacturer packaging is not verified, analyzed, or tested by Garden of Eden Vapors.
Please contact us with any questions regarding the product you purchased. If in the rare case we cannot answer a question with one hundred percent confidence, we may ask you to contact the manufacturer or put you in contact with the manufacturer. Or, we will reach out to the manufacturer on your behalf and provide an answer for you.
Use caution when using and handling rechargeable battery cells. They are sensitive to charging and may explode or burn if not handled correctly. Misuse of any rechargeable battery / batteries can result in injury.
Above all, we ask that you have basic knowledge of batteries and products you are using. Also, how to care for them properly. Please follow local laws when disposing of batteries and always recycle when possible. Link to find a recycling facility near you.
Make sure you have a firm understanding of ohms law when using rebuild-able RDA, RTA, and RDTA’s. It is important to have this understanding when using these types of devices. The horror stories we hear of exploding batteries come from inexperience. Mostly from people not acknowledging the importance of this knowledge.
Make sure you understand the manufacturer’s manual for use and care of your device. Please contact the manufacturer if your vape did not come with instructions.
Only use batteries recommended for your device. Do not mix different brands of batteries. Also, do not use batteries with different charge levels, or use old and new batteries together.
Charge your vape on a clean, flat surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire. Also, place it someplace you can clearly see it. Charging on a couch or pillow where it is more prone to overheat is not recommended.
Protect your vape from extreme temperatures. Do not leave it in direct sunlight or in your car on a freezing cold night. Dramatic temperature changes can also cause your vape to leak. We all know how much we hate leaky vapes.
Don’t remove or disable safety features. Like fire button locks or vent holes. Safety features are to prevent battery overheating and explosions.
Finally, the products we sell may carry with them some risk. We ask that you exercise caution when using our products. Also, for the products we sell, we will not be liable for any injury, defect, or damage due to misuse.