Nitecore D2 Digicharger Universal LCD
The Nitecore D2 features a sleek and succinct digital display is coupled with advanced circuitry allowing for compatibility with a wide variety of battery sizes and chemistry types. A micro computer controls each of the D2’s independent channels. Thus, allowing simultaneous charging of a variety of battery types. The charger will automatically detect the cell’s voltage and chemistry and apply the optimal charging mode for that battery.
The Nitecore D2 will charges almost any cylindrical rechargeable cell. Whether it is Li-ion, IMR, Ni-MH, Ni-CD, or LiFePO4 (LiFePO4 batteries require the charge mode to be set manually). The D2 features an automatic power-off function and will terminate current when charging is complete.
On top of this charger’s incredible universality, it also incorporates a comprehensive display to keep you up to date on the status of your battery. The LCD display presents charging progress, battery type, voltage, charging current, and charging time in an easy-to-read and ultra-clear manner. The D2’s display will notify you what channel is .
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Capable of charging two batteries simultaneously
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
As the consumer of these products please use caution and read all manuals, heed warnings and be safe. The info presented is not verified, analyzed, or tested by Garden of Eden Vapors.
Use caution when using and handling rechargeable battery cells. They are sensitive to charging and may explode or burn if not handled correctly. Misuse of any rechargeable battery / batteries can result in injury.
Above all, we ask that you have basic knowledge of batteries and products you are using. Also, how to care for them properly. Please follow local laws when disposing of batteries and always recycle when possible. Link to find a recycling facility near you.
Make sure you have a firm understanding of ohms law when using rebuildable RDA, RTA, and RDTA’s. It is important to have this understanding when using these types of devices. The horror stories we hear of exploding batteries come from inexperience. Mostly from people not acknowledging the importance of this knowledge.
Make sure you understand the manufacturer’s manual for use and care of your device. Please contact the manufacturer if your vape did not come with instructions.
Only use batteries recommended for your device. Do not mix different brands of batteries. Also, do not use batteries with different charge levels, or use old and new batteries together.
Charge your vape on a clean, flat surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire. Also, place it someplace you can clearly see it. Charging on a couch or pillow where it is more prone to overheat is not recommended.
Protect your vape from extreme temperatures by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in your car on a freezing cold night.
Don’t remove or disable safety features. Like fire button locks or vent holes. Safety features are designed to prevent battery overheating and explosions.
Finally, the products we sell may carry with them some risk. So, we ask that you exercise caution when using our products. Also, the products Garden of Eden Vapors sells, we will not be liable for any injury, defect, or damage due to misuse.